Last edited by yamahapaul; 24th March 2010 at 18:25.
Can we only enter recently taken photos or can we post older pics?
As competition for this is pretty stiff and some real quality is appearing (and also bearing in mind that up to two entries can be submitted) I'm wondering whether to enable people to be able to vote twice also, kind of like a first choice and second choice? Discuss!
Falling more under the "interpretive" i suppose but I still see the screen as a window to his world.
Taken a while back using bounced flash and natural light to illustrate a story about a guy who was recieving oxygen therapy to help speed recovery of a sports injury. This along with:
share the happy distinction of being judged "too freaky" for the paper as it may scare the kiddies. A tally I hope to add too as much as possible!
Last edited by yamahapaul; 30th March 2010 at 13:46.
Snapper, you need to decide which one of these you want leaving on, when your ready let me know and I'll reinstate the entry
- your entry(s) must be original and your own work
- your entry must be either a literal or interpretive definition of the above subject
- you may post a maximum of 2 (two) entries, however, they must not be consecutive or on the same post, there should be a minimum of one other members entry between your submissions (this is to maintain the flow of the thread )
- this competition will run for one calender month and close for submissions on April 23rd
- your entry must include a brief dialogue, ie, how it was taken, why it was taken, why you like it etc etc. (Any one of, or combination of these, is acceptable.. )
- add your entry to this thread and please start any discussions seperately
- Should your (multiple) entry be either consecutive or on the same post, the picture considered to be, in the opinion of the mods, the stronger entry, will be deleted and further submissions not allowed
- any entry without some form of dialogue will be deleted
well seeing as the only window was the first pic, and the others were illustrating the dialogue I guess it is the first one