Constructed & installed at the Pye Hill No2 Colliery, Notts in 1902, this clock was transfered to the then National Mining Museum at Lound Hall, Notts in 1985 when the pit shut. It was then relocated to Chatterley Whitfield Mining Museum in 1990, where it was positioned over the entrance to the Hesketh Power house.
Luckily the clock was purchased from Chatterley Whitfield when it closed, and was erected on a new clock tower at the entrance to an industrial estate in Stoke in 1995.
The clock at Chatterley Whitfield.
The clock in its new position